HOW TO HARD RESET THE NEW MOBICEL METRO.
The Mobicel METRO is an Android device that was released by the Mobicel company in Africa. In 2016 they released another Mobicel device that they also called it Mobicel METRO. these two devices are completely different but the model name is the same. This made me think that the Mobicel company was trying to correct some mistakes that they made on the first METRO because the first one was a Spreadtrum and no one succeeded flashing the model. As we all know that Mobicel is the best in bricking(crashing of system). thats why all the devices disappeared in a shot time, so now they just released a new one and we are going to discuss the instructions on how to hard reset it in case you forgot your password, pin or pattern.
1. Hold down power button the after a second hold the volume down( power button still held down)
2. wait for the phone to vibrate, then release the power button only. this will take you to a menu screen.
3. Release volume down when options show up
4. scroll down to "enter recover" and tap the right square button below the screen to select.
5. on recovery menu scroll down using volume down and select "wipe/factory data reset". use the power button to select
after the precess, scroll to reboot and tap the power button
In case you wish to just reset your device for some other reasons besides removing pattern, password or pin, you can use the soft reset. maybe your device is starting to be slow or it gets hot when you use it for a long time. the mobicel metro is not a good performing device, once you install many apps, it starts to operate very slow. But this goes with its price, you cant expect a big cpu and a big ram on a device costing only $50. to do a soft reset follow the instructions below.
1. on your home screen tap the menu button for the phone to show you all the app list
2. scroll to your settings by sliding your finger on to of the screen from right to left to access more apps from other menu pages.
3. tap the settings icon. it likes like a gear. tap it and wit for it to open up.
4. scroll down to the option called "backup and reset"
5. once you are in, tap reset
6. the device will restart and the reset process is done.
FOR FUTHER ASSISTANCE PLEASE GO TO WWW.TECHBOSS.CO.ZA AND DROP YOUR QUESTION. www.techboss.co.za IS A Q2A WEBSITE THAT WILL HELP YOU WITH ALL CELLPHONE RELATED QUESTIONS